Are you a passionate and die-hard Milan fan? If so, then you sure are following the latest news regarding them. So, would you be interested in joining in our mission of letting the world know that news. Do you want to write for us? We could really use your help here.
You may not know, but the author Martina has been single-handedly running Martina22acm’s Blog all by a herself ever since its creation in 2009. However, times have changed and it is a difficult task for a sole person – that is where you come in.
Interested? Here are the two positions where your help would be appreciated.
As a contributor, you should have to write at least two articles a week on any latest news linked to Milan.
A significant plus would be if one is ready to step up in setting up a live stream whenever the author is unable to. It would have to be any live stream, not only of Milan matches. If the contributor is not familiar with the process of how it is done, then they will carefully be instructed or would be given content in advance.
Social Media Manager
As a social media manager, you should have to share the written content once it is published on a specific social medium or multiple social media. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, Reddit, StumbleUpon…)
A significant plus would be if one is an admin of a Milan-related Facebook page or a member of one of Milan-related Facebook groups.
No special requirements are needed. However, there are few things you should have in mind.
No significant experience is required, except to be familiar with the concept of writing
- Strict policy of no copying content from other websites
- Other sources would ONLY be accepted in case the content is not the same and is written in other words
- What is recommended is translating foreign articles in English
- No need to be a fluent speaker of the language of the original news, but to have at least some knowledge
- Any of the two positions is unpaid, meaning one would have to be a freelance writer or manager. However, proving themselves as (a) devoted and hard-working assistant(s) for a certain amount of time, could easily open the road to getting on the paylist.
Ready to apply?